Thursday, March 9, 2017

5 compositions/ fibanocci spiral


For this picture I used the framing composition. The bottom of the pillars creates a frame around the picture.
This picture uses the point of view composition. Instead of a straight on point of view, I used an areal point of view.

This one could either be considered symmetry and patterns because each bottle has the same pattern, and are all in line, but the one in front changes the symmetry of the bottles.

This is a crop photo. At first it was just a bowl of these white things, however, I cropped it to zoom on the top few that could be focused on.

This photo uses rule of thirds. The cart covering a pipe is in the bottom left corner of the photo grid.

This is the photo  that I originally chose for my fibanocci spiral. However, I couldn't download the program to put the spiral on the photo itself. The spiral would start at the tree, go down to the bench, then to the white pole, and back around.

No comments:

Post a Comment