Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Lightroom Mobile App

For this photo I picked something that I love. I absolutely am in love with pianos and music. I used rule of thirds to put the brand name Baldwin in the corner, giving the keys a sort of stretched out look. I used the Sepia Tone filter, increased the contrast, highlight, and shadows. I also added a very slight hint of the vignette amount.

In this photo I also used rule of thirds and tried to use a creative nature background as well. I didn't apply a filter to this picture however the edits I made look like a filter. I increased the exposure, saturation, and dehaze in the photo. I heightened the contrast all the way as well as the clarity. I decreased highlights as well.

I used this picture to sort of demonstrate a clean background and emphasize shadows. I added the Cross Process 2 filter t the photo as well as heightened the highlight, whites, blacks, and clarity. In this photo I decreased the exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment