Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The Photographer I Admire

My mother is no ordinary mom. She doubles as my best friend, partner in crime, and my photographer. Now, she may not be as famous as the people I am sure the class chose, but I believe she is one of the best out there. She is why I had an interest in digital photography. I admire my mom and her photography because she goes from ordinary mom to professional photographer in just seconds. Once she switches into that mode, anything is possible. She takes such great pictures for a woman with no studio, props, or profit and I find it amazing. She stages her models, snaps the pictures and even edits them herself. She does all of this while battling the task of being a mom to three children and some uprising health issues. I couldn't admire a photographer more than I admire my mother. Attached to this blog are a few pictures she has taken over the years.




No comments:

Post a Comment