Monday, February 13, 2017

This photo was taken at a friend of my sisters house. They provide foster homes to children whenever it is needed. They recently took in a baby who is now around 4 months old. I asked them if I could take a picture of and with her and they said yes but her face could not be shown as part of the foster agreement,.




These four pictures were taken Friday after picking my sister up from the bus. I asked these kids and their parents if I could take their pictures. The parents all said no thank you but the kids were all for it, even if some of them do not look enthused.

The rejections I had were expected. I asked two moms, one dad, and two grandparents if I could take their pictures for an art project. They all politely declined. Some had the reasoning of being camera shy, and others had used the "I'm not dressed for a picture!" excuse. I like that they were all very polite in declining my request, and allowed their children to participate in their place.

No comments:

Post a Comment